Friday, October 31, 2008

Wow...what a fun day.

Well, I know I already made a post today, but after that post, something worth posting happened. =) So, my brother and I rode our bikes to Hy-Vee to get hot dog buns, and candy. We had a safe ride there, but on the way back, there was this lady in a van stopped at a street, and she wasn't looking and she hit Brandon. Of course I started freaking out, and was like, "Holy cow" my brother just got hit by a car, but the good thing was, it was only going about 5 miles an hour, and no one was hurt...that is except for the bike. haha...as for that, the tire is completely bent, and the kickstand fell off, but we were still able to get home alive. and before I end this post, I jsut want to say, that the lady driving did make sure he was okay, and was very kind to us. =) What a fun day...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny. Wish I could have been there. Dude I miss you! We have to hangout soon!

Your favorite fuffulo bucker
rachel(♥)ann

Anonymous said...

I had no idea that you had a blog. Thanks for following mine. I hope that Brandon is ok after getting hit by the car and all...Well, see you later!