Tuesday, October 14, 2008

thinking...

Just today, as I was looking on the calender, I realized that we were taking a trip to City Union Mission on Saturday, to help serve food as a service project. This really got me thinking about how some people don't have nice homes to live in or even food to put on their tables. Then I took a few minutes to pray for those people out there and think about how great my life is. God gave each and everyone of us a purpose in life and that purpose isn't just to take until we are content. We as human beings just take and take, instead of giving and helping others. So I encourage you right now to take a few minutes to pray for those around you who may not have enough to keep them alive. =)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I was just going through some blogs and stumbled upon yours. Excellent pictures. I'm thankful to see a child (I assume since you're a homeschool student) be so thoughtful and have a heart for Jesus Christ and His people. Thanks for the encouragement. I am a homeschool mother of four young ones! Make sure to rise and call your mother blessed! Take care.